We specialize in good ideas and perfect programs to ensure a successful company Christmas party.
The ingredients that make up a lovely Christmas party:
- Good ambience, regardless of whether there are 10 or 450 guests.
- An unexpected program, this can be small but chic or big and wild, depending on the budget!
- Foods that convey Christmas or winter spirits; we’ve also got our vegetarian/vegan guests covered in mind.
- A good beverage selection with or without alcohol.
- Rooms to sleep in close by, to enjoy beer and wine without negative consequences.
- Before your celebration, why not hold a year-end conference during which you discuss plans for the coming year.
- By the way, Christmas parties are increasingly being replaced by early-year celebrations, the so-called kick-off in January. Most companies just have more time in January...
And if you have a great location with a good chance of a little snowfall on top of that, nothing can go wrong.
The best ideas for Christmas parties close to Stuttgart in the Black Forest:
“Roast goose feast”– in the Schwarzwaldstube (for 20 to 40 people)
The Schwarzwaldstube, in advent or Christmas decorations, is reserved only for you. We serve a delicious winter punch or our famous mulled wine “Winter magic” at the hotel bar or in the courtyard. You will find a rustic lamb's lettuce, bread, and lard already set in the Schwarzwaldstube. Our kitchen team serves crispy roast goose with red and green cabbage, potatoes and dumplings, and a delicious sauce for self-service. Gingerbread trifle complements and rounds off this menu.
Torchlight hike and a Christmas market in the quaint restaurant Joggel (for 30 to 60 people)
You will meet at the DEKRA Congresshotel Wart (perhaps you already held your year-end conference with us during the day). Everyone is dressed warmly and wearing sturdy shoes. Now – depending on mood and preference – flashlights or torches are handed out and you walk along a 1.8 km path through the Black Forest. Why not arrange for a native Swabian hiking guide to inform you about the Christmas customs in the Black Forest.
In front of the quaint restaurant Joggel, mulled wine is waiting to be enjoyed by the guests. A quick and warm pick-me-up for everyone. The food is served at Christmas stands. Look forward to a Swabian delicacy selection with Black Forest ham, sausage & cheese from the cutting station with a regional wine tour, hearty main courses, cookies & pastries with mulled wine and punch. The Congresshotel shuttle brings guests back to the hotel, where one last nightcap awaits you at the bar.
“Christmas Party on ICE” in the foyer or Saal Europa at the DEKRA Congress Center (for 100 to 450 people)
Your Christmas party will be a real head-turner with a mobile ice rink. Inside or outside, watching figure skating or skating yourself, or for an amazing indoor curling tournament. We organize the synthetic ice rink for you; it can be ordered in various sizes and, if you wish, we can even adapt the perimeter advertising for you. Around the ice rink, we arrange a Christmas market with many delicacies, seating arrangements, and a DJ to get the right mood music going.
Bonus points for your Christmas party or kick-off party at the DEKRA Congresshotel Wart:
- 1. An experienced event-caterer, who’s ready with expert advice and implements your large and small wishes with culinary skill.
- 2. On request, we provide a beverage package including beer, house wine, champagne, non-alcoholic cold, and hot drinks. You’ll stick to your budget and the controller can also celebrate Christmas and relax.
- 3. Lights, technology, stage, and sound. The experienced event technicians of the DEKRA Congress Center reliably implement your wishes.
- 4. The rich nature around the DEKRA campus is perfect for an amazing, wintery outdoor experience. A winter barbecue, a torchlight hike, a campfire with mulled wine, curling, or cross-country skiing. And all this just 60 km from Stuttgart.
- 5. Three special event locations and one hotel – everything under one roof. From the quaint Swabian restaurant “Zum Joggel” and the typical Schwarzwaldstube to the modern foyer and Europa Saal with its unique lighting facilities. Everything’s all set for events small and large.
- 6. Artists, DJs, or presenters. Just ask our event experts, we have the right choice for you.
- 7. Supervisors and team leaders for team programs. Invite guests to a Christmas tree decorating contest, curling tournament, or a drumming contest with Christmas jingles.
- 8. Room contingents can be booked easily online. You can let your guests book the rooms themselves.
- 9. Skillful decoration is our passion. A car in the party hall, lit up for an exceptionally chic look? Christmas trees adorned using your company colors? Under-counter lighting? Everything is possible.
- 10. 138 rooms with the best hangover buffet will get everyone back on their feet.
Our Christmas party experts are eagerly awaiting your assignment