Apprenticeship at DEKRA Congresshotel Wart
You will find our apprenticed trades here:
Are you friendly and enjoy working with people?
These are your responsibilities as a hotel clerk:
- Receiving and advising guests at the hotel reception
- Helping foreign guests in English
- Supporting guests throughout their stay at the hotel
- Marketing the hotel and its events
- Advertising the hotel
- Selling and serving food and drinks in the restaurant
- Issuing quotes and invoices and managing the hotel accounts
- Managing events
- Preparing and checking guest rooms
- Planning personnel deployment
Anyone who would like to be trained as a hotel clerk can complete the additional qualification in hotel management at the same time. Additional qualifications create the opportunity to lay the foundation for your future career during the apprenticeship.
- Desire to pursue an apprenticeship as a hotel clerk
- High school leaving certificate or advanced technical college entrance qualification
- Major personal commitment
Those who opt for the additional qualification...
- receive the professional designation of hotel clerk with an additional qualification in hotel management
- can begin the apprenticeship only in the fall → final examination on the summer date
- does not have German studies, social studies or Religious Education at State Professional College, but instead management in the hospitality industry, e.g. HR, accounting, IT, law, and job-related foreign languages (English, French, and Spanish)
- has two final examinations