Careers at DEKRA Congresshotel Wart
Where service makes happy.
As one of the world’s leading expert organizations, DEKRA has ensured safety in road traffic, at work, and at home for more than 90 years. Every day, more than 44,000 employees in over 50 countries work with expertise, responsibility, and passion for our vision to become the global partner for a safe world.
We can also be relied on as an employer and with the DEKRA Congresshotel Wart you are sure to make the right decision when it comes to careers in service. Our four-star hotel has over 138 comfortable rooms. Directly adjoined to it is the extremely cozy “Zum Joggel” guesthouse as well as our DEKRA Congress Center Wart, which sets standards with its impressive architecture. The light-flooded event rooms offer space for small seminars or events for up to 750 people.
Those who come want to stay longer – Work where others go on vacation.
- In the heart of the Black Forest: Live and work in the middle of Black Forest firs and not far from the small mediaeval town of Altensteig. All four seasons show nature at its best in this little green spot. In the winter, sledding and cross-country skiing are possible right on the doorstep of the hotel. It is also a paradise for mountain bikers, hikers, and joggers. Schools and kindergartens are found in the direct vicinity.
- Business meets hospitality: We are not just a hotel, but also a place for learning & education. Experts from around the world and nearly all industries meet here. The organization of conferences, congresses, and events are our core and our trademark simultaneously.
- Modern workplace: Digital guest folder, modern cash systems, and online booking are available to you in many areas. Online check-in, event apps, and digital guest management are already in operation.
- Where service makes happy: Working in a professional and helpful team is fun. We place great importance on collegial and appreciative collaboration. We respect your personal career goals and training wishes.
- Our services: As part of DEKRA, you benefit from the advantages of a group. In addition to an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits, as well as a company pension, with us you receive the opportunity to work independently and to assume responsibility at an early stage.
Interested? Then talk to us.
Manuela Gisonni will answer your questions and looks forward to speaking with you. We also welcome speculative applications.